0223000 – Orlaco 7 inch RLED monitor 18…32V with 2m cables and 132mm bracket
Features & Details
- Input voltage 18...32V/DC
- Connector Orlaco 4-pins female (camera input)
- Cable 2m video multi cable, 2m power multi cable
- Vibration resistance 50G
- Protection class Watertight IP67
- Operating temperature -40ºC to +85ºC
- Housing Aluminium & high impact automotive synthetic thermoplastic polymer
- Weight 1,2kg (excl. cables and bracket)
- Dimensions 188 x 50 x 120 mm (excl. bracket)
- Allplant part AP02-3000
- Orlaco part 0223000
0223000 – Orlaco 7 inch RLED monitor can be used in vision solutions for machines, vehicles and vessels with an Orlaco UNI vision system.
The monitor is shock and vibration-proof, automatically adjusts the brightness of the image to the ambient light, has a mirror-image correction and offers the ability to add mark lines per camera on the image for optimum assessment of the distance between the machine or the vehicle and any objects.
Allplant’s Backup Camera Rear View Systems are Genuine Orlaco products and suitable options for all Caterpillar Backup Camera Rear View System, Cat Reverse Camera system, Epiroc Backup Camera System replacement, JCB Backup Camera Rear View System and JCB Reverse Camera Systems replacement, increasing safety and productivity.
Allplant Auto Electrics and Air Conditioning is an authorised Orlaco dealer and installer. Operating from its well-appointed workshop in Kewdale – Western Australia, and with field service vehicles based in Newman and Paraburdoo, Allplant Auto Electrics and Air Conditioning provides 24/7 support to clients across the Pilbara with OEM replacement solutions and labour hire to reduce production down time.